Must Love Dogs offers dog training and pet sitting in the following MetroWest Boston areas:
MetroWest Boston area Dog Parks
Ashland State Park – Route 135
- Bicentennial Park (aka Cushing) – Between Dudley Road and Winter Street
- Callahan State Park – On Millwood Street across from the golf course.
- Macomber Reservation – The entrance is at the break in the stone wall on Badger Road, about 1000 feet south of Salem End Road.
Hopkinton State Park – Cedar Street/Route 85
- Eddie’s Park at Middlesex Path – Rt. 135 fidoofnatick.com
- Coolidge Field, Hill, and Woods – Corner of Jefferson and Lincoln St. Extension
- Pegan Hill – Pleasant Street to Pegan Lane
- Sargent Field – Oak Street behind Lilja School
Rocky Narrows – South Main Street (from intersection of Routes 27 and 16, follow Route 27S for 2 miles)
Heard Pond – Pelham Island Road